I am a man sent by God

Your silence is for me a confirmation that you agree and waiting for next instructions. Your parliaments and presidents will never approve. I am a man sent by nature – by God. Just as He sends you the seasons of the year and the other things so has sent me unto you. He did not ask you whether you want to. He does not ask you whether you want an earthquake. You can not interfere with him in any way. Outside our world came to terms that would send me and I will do the right thing. If someone it all blocks will be use other possibilities of Nature – devastating. Without human participation – earthquakes and others. If someone of you will take part in the coronation is good but there is no obligation to do so. It is important to perform the following tasks to the project. It is important to prepare for transfer to treatment centers in Siberia, prisoners and those have been pronounced sick, on the basis of given by the King. Will help you in this Teutonic Knights of Polish. Like the statement in your media, the snow has fallen and roads are to be cleaned, you can tell, I was crowned and about the formation of the Kingdom of Europe and Russia. Then you can say that I will be
going on more things without referendums, and contrary to other laws of your democracy filled with thieves and murderers, homosexuals, and the shit that should be removed. Something similar to a state of emergency, necessity. None of you can agree or not the changes that occur in nature. Nature decides. And here I will decide, as the one sent by the nature and compatible with nature – in line with God and His laws .. I do not know what’s happening in Poland. You have to find somebody to design the throne. Maybe the same girl, who has designed the chair for Lech. If there are problems with the preparation of all this it means that someone interferes. These people will be sent as the first to Russia, if they think that they might resist the God. Everything has to get so prepared as it should be to transition into a new era. I have no possibilities of design, because I’m on the street. If someone will pay the bills for me, it maybe once again I return to this apartment. In August, must be all set. Stop there, in Poland, combine a with thieves and homosexuals, and hope that it’s all your bad dream. You can wake up soon in Siberia. I ask, special services in Poland, for help in the preparations for the coronation. I need still to work here in Moldova. We can use the last polish King throne to this ceremony. Stop waiting for referendums parliament and me to give you more details I will send all of you to Siberia if you will continu acting like that. If you want avoid punishment just do it what I said. It’s a shame that it is Poland blocking everything. Poland, so far known as a center of Nazi hell – concentration camps for Jews. I see that you prefere stay in the Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment